What to see in Florence
Florence is considered the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and thanks to the works of its most famous artists such as Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael, and Leonardo Da Vinci is one of the most visited cities in the world.
The best time to visit Florence is from March to June or from September to October avoiding the warmer months in which the Florentines themselves leave the city for vacation. Check out our guide to the monuments of Florence and find out what are the attractions not to be missed. Read more
Detailed Travel Maps of Florence Italy for FREE download or print
- Where is Florence and Italy? Florence on the map of Europe.
- Tourist attractions map of Florence with hotels location
- Detailed tourist map of Florence with all sightseeings
- Detailed walking tour map of Florence with streets and attractions
- Must-see places of Florence city center
- Florence tourist map with top attractions (in English)
- Florence travel map with 15 best sightseeings
- Detailed Florence city center map with tourist attractions
- City sightseeing tourist bus tour map in Florence
- Map of public transport in historical center of Florence
- Detailed buses lines map of Florence with schedule